Elizabeth Erskine is a full service interior and architectural design firm dedicated to creating sophisticated and gracious homes. We specialize in high-end residential projects ranging from 5,000 – 30,000 SqFt. Located in the heart of the Cotswolds, we work on projects in the UK and around the world.
After 20 years in every phase of construction, we have a wide set of skills to offer. Whether we join your team or bring our own specialists, we can handle every aspect of a project from beginning to end.
After decades of working as architects, it is second nature for us to work alongside architects, engineers, and contractors. We work seamlessly with your team to help shape the architectural detailing and finishing of your project. Depending on our involvement, we can provide CAD Drawings, fully Specified Schedules, Materials Moodboards, or fully Rendered 3d Images. We are happy to help with any of the following:
* Space Planning – We love shaping spaces to suit our clients’ lives + ambitions
* Ceiling + Lighting Plans – coffers, chandeliers, skylights; a lot can happen on the ceiling.
* Materials sourcing + specification – We handcraft a palette of materials for you, always bearing in mind the overall look and feel you want.
* Specialist Room Design – These are the fun ones to design: wine rooms, pool + spa areas, children’s rooms, and cinema and games rooms.
* Architectural Detailing – Doors, stairs, fireplaces, wall panels, we could go on. Details make all the difference
* Joinery Design – wardrobes, larders, dressing tables, secret reading nook. Sometimes it just has to be bespoke.
We are passionate about interiors and have cultivated an extensive network of craftsmen, artisans, and specialist suppliers from around the globe in order to bring the unexpected and the exquisite to your doorstep. We can offer the following services to help you with your vision:
* Detailed Furniture Layouts – We incorporate any pieces you wish to keep together with the new pieces, including rugs, table lamps, artwork, flooring finishes, etc… all drawn to scale. Because we work in 3d, you can be assured the layout is perfect for you.
* Lighting Plans – Including pendants, lamps, and working with your Lutron engineer – we can create warmth, drama or utility as you require. * Schedules – A detailed shopping list of each approved item, with all the necessary information for purchase and installation by either your team or ours.
* Installation + Dressing Services – Once the design is finalized, we take care of everything from there. We manage the ordering + payments, take delivery of your items into our local warehouse, and once it’s all ready, we arrange for site installation and dressing. You can relax and wait for the Grand Reveal.
* Unique Items – We design bespoke joinery, furniture, and rugs as requested or required. We also source antiques, artworks, investment furniture, and statement pieces. If you want the extraordinary, we know where to find it.
For those clients that feel their space isn’t quite as Pinterest Perfect as they’d like, we offer an accessorizing and dressing service. We’re experts at choosing the little bits that matter greatly in the overall look and feel of a room. Whether you need a little help or a lot, we are happy to curate a collection of items and install them for you.
Not in the London area? We don’t view that as a problem. We’re happy to work with you via phone calls, video conferencing, and emails to deliver full design services to wherever you live.
We have developed a method of working that allows you to easily and clearly see, comment on, and approve every aspect of the project from your home (or wherever) as if you were sitting in our offices. Special arrangements can be made for site visits and installation by our team, but the overall process can be managed from afar.
For those that don’t need full design services, we offer Design by the Day. One of our senior designers will meet with you to discuss your concerns, help you find a way forward, and then follow up with a personalized Plan of Action to achieve your look + feel. This might include moodboards, or a shopping list, or a detailed floor plan.
It’s your chance to have a solution tailored to your needs that you can implement yourself, at your own pace, but with absolute professional confidence. We do a limited number of these per month, so please ring to book in advance.